tour routes & dates |
common questions | apply to ride | ask us a question
| our center
|Combined Tours |
In order to accommodate those riders wanting an even longer experience, we offer three tours that are each three weeks long. These tours are combinations of the one-week Coast tour with either one of the (two-week) Permaculture & Sustainability tours or the (two-week) Columbia Gorge tour. This gives riders the opportunity to experience different terrains, themes and hosts all in one tour.
For descriptions of each combined tour, please read the description for each tour individually.
Combined Coast / Permaculture & Sustainability Tour: June 24 - July 16
Combined Coast / Permaculture & Sustainability Tour: July 29 - August 20
Combined Coast / Gorge Tour: May 20 - June 11
$2,400 tour cost + $120 registration fee, which covers:
sign up early and save! Pay just $1125 (plus $120 registration) by signing up early!
Included with your tour package:
- A comprehensive two-day training preceding the trip which covers basic first aid, bike maintenance, safety, and a comprehensive educational component about the areas we'll be visiting and group dynamics.
- Service projects with hosts working on sustainability & progressive thinking.
- Three balanced & nutritious meals daily that are mostly locally-sourced, organic and vegan during both the training and the length of the ride.
- A Support-and-Gear (SAG) vehicle that carries all group and individual gear except that needed on the road with riders (snacks, water, camera, patch kits, etc.)
- Comprehensive directions and maps of the route.
Space is limited, so sign up now!